The Episcopal Services Department provides assistance to approximately 170 active and retired bishops in five Jurisdictions (US) and Central Conferences (those outside the US) and 31 Surviving Spouses.
The Episcopal Services team:
Administers compensation and benefits for bishops and their families.
Is responsible for auditing and approving travel expenses and funding for episcopal office equipment, furnishings and housing.
Works in consultation with the Committee on General Agency and Episcopal Matters and the General Secretary to administer the Episcopal Fund.
The Episcopal Fund provides for the salary, benefits, and expenses of active bishops as well as benefits to retired bishops, surviving spouses and minor children of deceased bishops.
If you need additional assistance, you may contact the episcopal services office:
Episcopal Services Manager – Dana Joki
Central Conferences – Elizabeth Chihombori
Jurisdictional Conferences – Fran Kleeberg
Access to the forms and resources that were previously available through the Bishop’s Corner or Annual Conference Forms login areas is now available at ESWeb, a module of the EZRA database.
If you need login access to EZRA and ESWeb please contact Episcopal Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need your name and email to set up your account.
If you already have access to EZRA but need access to ESWeb, please contact us by email and include your Name, Annual Conference and Username for EZRA so we can give you access to ESWeb.
- Financial Support and Benefits for Jurisdictional Bishops - Q&A
- Who Pays Which Expenses for Bishops
- 2013-2016 - The Episcopal Fund, Report No. 5
- 2013-2016 COB Travel Expense Policies, Guidelines (Rev. 2014.11)
- 2015 Central Conference Audit Guidelines
- Central Conference Episcopal Office 2015 Audit Guidelines - Explanatory Notes
- 2015 Jurisdictional Conference Audit Guidelines
- 2014 Jurisdictional Financial Reporting Checklist
- 2015 Financial Reporting Checklist