New Treasurers Resources
- The Buck Stops Here by Mary Logan
- Church Financial Records Handbook 2017-2020 – Cokesbury
- The Little Book of Boards by Erik Hanberg
- Ministry and Money – A Practical Guide for Pastors by Janet T. Jamieson & Philip D. Jamieson
- Nonprofit Finance: A Practical Guide for Controllers, CFOs and Board Members by Sheila Shanaker, CPA
- The Giant Hairball by Gordon MacKenzie
Listservs (Google groups):
- UMC-Treasurer Groups – To be added, contact Christine Dodson
- Association of United Methodist Conference Pension and Benefits Officers (AUMCPBO) – To be added, contact Paul Fernandez
- Church & Clergy Tax Guide by Richard Hammar
- Evangelical Council on Finance & Administration
- Church Excel newsletter and website https://www.ecfa.church/churchexcel.aspx
- The Church Network (for Church Business Administrators)
If you are a new treasurer and would like to meet with the GCFA team for new treasurer training at the GCFA offices, please contact us at ConnectionalRelations@gcfa.org.
"Welcome to our new website. Can't find what you are looking for?"