Featured Home Depot Pro Xtra Program for United Methodists
Home Depot Pro Xtra Program for United Methodists
The Home Depot has for many years been actively serving United Methodist churches and affiliated organizations like Strength for Service & Black Methodists for Church Renewal (BMCR) and Metodistas Representando la Causa de los Hispanos Americanos (MARCHA). In 2017, the Home Depot worked with Annual Conferences to support churches and parsonages in need of repair from disaster relief. As we move into 2018, we are thankful that the Home Depot and UMCOR have partnered to serve the communities of Puerto Rico.
A team has specifically been created at their Atlanta Headquarters to be on call to fill orders and ship directly to the affected UM churches.
Home Depot Offers Assistance for Hurricane Harvey and Irma Affected Areas
- Support is offered 7 days/week from 7 AM – 7 PM EST
- Home Depot Hurricane Relief Hotline: 844-410-5468 or 817-825-0279
- Home Depot Hurricane Relief Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- 20% off Paint, Stains, and Primers – simply use the UMC Pro Loyalty Phone Number (615-329-1177) at checkout
- Bulk purchase pricing available
- Direct ship available
- Contact Home Depot Representative Mike Daniel today for assistance. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 817-825-0279
Your church or United Methodist affiliate organization can help support ministry by signing up for The Home Depot Pro Loyalty Program. Account registration is fast, easy, and FREE! Here is how:
- Visit www.HomeDepot.com/ProLoyalty
- Sign in to the UM Account using:
a. Username: Sponsorship@gcfa.org
b. Password: gcfasponsor1
- Select "Credit Cards and Accounts" from the left-hand menu
- Select "Add a Credit/Debit card"
- Select "Register Card" (towards the left of the screen)
- Add your credit/debit card information.
- Select "YES" under "Do you have an agreement code. Enter code USC
- Submit the form.