UMCWell Provides Health and Wellness Resources
UMCWell is the wellness program for general agency staff and their families. Managing your own health and wellness routine is important to all of us. Through various wellness initiatives and resources, staff and family members gain knowledge and increase their ability to manage their health and prevent diseases. You can set your own personal health and wellness goals through UMCWell to lead a healthier lifestyle and to earn wellness incentives.
- Rally Wellness Incentives - A Wellness incentive of $300 per year is offered to United Health Care members (staff and spouses.) To earn this incentive, you must complete an online health survey on myuhc.com and get your annual preventative exam.
- Virgin Pulse Health Miles - Get rewarded for your health commitment. The VHM physical activity program is designed to support your commitment to health and well-being, and you’ll earn rewards along the way. This program is open to all staff, all retirees, and all spouses.
- Virgin Pulse Whil Program - Enjoy Whil’s extensive catalog of 1,500+ video and audio sessions to train practical, repeatable skills in mindfulness, in bite-size chunks.
- Real Appeal - A new online weight loss program, as part of our UHC benefit plan. Real Appeal is a simple, step-by-step program designed to introduce small changes over time that lead to healthier habits and long lasting weight loss results.
- Livongo - We are excited to announce Livongo for Diabetes, a new health benefit at no cost to you that makes living with diabetes easier.
- Employee Assistance Program - Free to all staff and family members and 100% confidential. You may be struggling with stress at work, seeking financial or legal or advice, or coping with the death of a loved one. Maybe you just want to strengthen your relationships with family.
- Health and Wellness Resources - UMCWell offers discounts on gym membership, yoga classes, massage days, health screenings and more.