Camps and Retreat Ministries
UMC Support is pleased to be a business affiliate of the United Methodist Camps and Retreat Ministries Association. Moreover, as part of our ministry to serve the administrative needs of the entire United Methodist Connection, we offer many articles, resources, and ministry partnerships designed to help camps and retreats save time and money, and more efficiently run their ministries. Please see our list of helpful items for your ministry and contact us to see how we can help you today!
- SEE WHAT UMC SUPPORT CAN DO FOR YOUR MINISTRY - From technology needs to communication, to human resources, UMC Support has solutions for your ministry - often at lower prices than secular vendors. Our ministry is to help your ministry. Call us today!
- Updating Your Vision and Mission Statements
- 7 Steps to Developing a Strategic Digital Communications Strategy
- Four Essential Branding Elements for Your Ministry
- Ministry Website Management Tips
- Ministry Website Worksheet
- Benefits of Conducting an HR Assessment for Your Ministry
- Five Steps to Recruiting Effective Staff
- Job Description Worksheet
- Introduction to Recruiting Webinar
- Form I-9 Compliance Webinar
IT & A/V
- Data Security for Beginners
- Five Benefits of the Worry-Free IT Bundle from UMC Support
- Free Worry-Free IT Assessment from UMC Support
- Erasing Hard Drives for Beginners
- Top 10 Audio-Visual Questions Answered
- Understand How Internet Based Phones Can Save You Money
- Commercial Use of Cross and Flame
- Record Retention Policy
- Overview of Copyright Law
- Copyright Guidelines for Movies, Videos, Images, & Other Published Works
- Copyright Licensing Options
- Common Copyright Myths
- Copyright Infringement: What to Know
- What to Consider when Contracting for Electronic Giving
- Understanding E-Giving Interactive Guide
- Non-Traditional Revenue Kit
Ministry Partnerships to Benefit Your Ministry
- UMCmarket – Do you online shop? Sign up to shop at 1000’s of stores to create a donation back to your camping ministry. Register at www.UMCmarket.org.
- Ace Hardware has a broad product line of facility supplies to help increase your productivity and reduce expenses. Ace has provided have exclusive access to Ace Hardware online and at more than 3,000 participating locations across the United States. Check out the 10% discount that certain stores provide.
- Home Depot offers 20% off all paint and stain for any United Methodist related entity. They can now help with your repair and remodel needs. Sign up by emailing Mike_R_Daniel@homedepot.com.
- Christian Credit Union Network (CCUN) – Do you have credit card needs? Christian Credit Union Network offers a no fee, no personal guarantee card for your camping ministry.
- Vanco – Do you need a credit card processor for your campers to register for camps? Check out the rates Vanco has for United Methodist camping ministries.
- REEF Technology – Do you have unused land on your camp property? REEF has partnered with the General Council on Finance and Administration (GCFA) to turn it into something meaningful and profitable.
- Subsplash – As part of their wide offerings on their platform, they can help you with website building and online giving support.
- EcoLab/Guest Supply - Ecolab and Guest Supply are here to help you minimize infection risk, prevention products to be prepared, and build resilient operations in these uncertain times. From response to recovery, we can help you promote a safe and healthy environment in your camping ministry.
- Staples – Staples Business Advantage® is known for its office supplies, but that’s only the beginning. They are a total operating solution for camping ministries, with a full set of products and services in just about every business function. Take full advantage of their expertise in facilities (including free dispenser upgrades), coffee and breakroom items, technology products including TVs and tablets, promotional products, custom printing, plus furniture for every area of your ministry. Visit here to register for a Staples Business Advantage account today!
- Educational Opportunities Tours - Educational Opportunities Tours offers faith-based, educational travel opportunities and has provided spiritual growth and learning opportunities to over 500,000 Christians through its faith-based travel experiences. Founded in 1974, Educational Opportunities Tours provides quality travel programs at an affordable price.
Questions? Call or email us today - we'd love to help you and your ministry. Call us at 866-367-4232 or email us at ConnectionalRelations@gcfa.org.