Help Your Church Earn $3,000+/month
Neighbor is partnering with GCFA to help churches nationwide earn extra income while also supporting their communities.
What is Neighbor?
Neighbor is a platform that lets you rent out the space you don't use to someone who needs storage. Churches all over the United States are earning $3,000 or more per month by putting their storage rooms and parking spaces up for rent.
"Neighbor has been great for us. They are supplementing our income to cover everything from our mortgage, employees, to utility bills. We plan on using Neighbor forever as a new income stream." – Fairview Community Church
We’ve got your back!
- Fully Customizable: when you host with Neighbor you are in full control. You only host vehicles and items you approve of and renters can access their items at the frequency you specify.
- 1 Million in Protection: we give you $1,000,000 free coverage to protect your property and offer robust protection plans for your renters.
- Guaranteed Monthly Rent: we’ll handle the payments and automatically deposit them into your bank account each month. We’ll even cover the rent if your renter doesn’t pay.
- Low Effort: all you need to do is to identify vacant space in your properties. The nature of storage is low effort. Rent & forget.
- Renter Connections: Our team can help you find renters in your area that meet your criteria.
- Diversify your Cash Flow: Enjoy a more resilient portfolio by diversifying your revenue sources. Storage revenue is recession-resistant and sticks around even during uncertain times.
- Increase Portfolio Value: our renters need storage for everything. Generate new revenues by tapping into our thriving national community.
With Neighbor's exciting revenue opportunities, you may wonder how it might affect your ministry's non-profit status. Be sure to read through our Unrelated Business Income Guide!
You might also have questions about how the partnership with Neighbor and the use of their services affects your ministry's property and planning. Read through Section 4 of our Legal Manual to find your answers!
We know Neighbor presents a great revenue option for local churches, but what about safety within your building? Here are some guidelines for you to use!