Have unused land on your church property? REEF has partnered with the General Council on Finance and Administration (GCFA) to turn it into something meaningful and profitable.
WHO WE ARE
REEF transforms open urban spaces into multi-purpose places by adding revenue-generating applications to unused real estate. Each application creates jobs and brings new goods, services, and experiences to the neighborhood, enriching the community and driving property value.
Examples of our applications include:
- Micro-healthcare clinics that make care more accessible
- Delivery kitchens that feed the community and help local restaurants expand
- Fulfillment centers that promote greener delivery methods
HOW IT WORKS
- Enroll your church property with REEF.
- We’ll research local needs to determine which applications can benefit the surrounding community.
- We’ll develop an estimated license value and site plan.
- All parties will sign a license agreement.
- We’ll provide a launch timeline and certificate of insurance.
- You’ll receive revenue for every application activated on your property.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
Partner with us and give back to your community in a way that benefits everyone involved.
With REEF's exciting revenue opportunities, you may wonder how it might affect your ministry's non-profit status. Be sure to read through our Unrelated Business Income Guide!