COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
GCFA’s Communications and Marketing Department is a team of professionals committed to strategic planning and promotion of all agency departments, products, and services. With decades of experience, the team consists of professional writers, campaign strategists, and graphic designers for all the agency’s creative needs.
In addition to providing marketing guidance to GCFA’s multiple departments, the team also provides marketing services to a number of affiliated organizations, such as United Methodist Insurance and UMC Foundation Investment Management.
We are excited to announce our Communications and Marketing team won 7 awards, including a best-in-class, at the 2020 United Methodist Association of Communicators Awards:
- Best-in-Class, Digital Publications – Collaborator
- 1st Place eNewsletter General Agency Division – Collaborator
- 1st Place Electronic Special Publication – Ministry Resource Guide
- 1st Place Photo Series – UMC Support Portraits
- 2nd Place Website – UMInsure.com
- 2nd Place Print and Electronic Design – 2018 Annual Report
- 2nd Place Website Visual Design – UMC Well Website
The team is also responsible for the communications needs of the agency, including press releases, media inquiries, brand promotion, and the annual report.
For more information about our Communications and Marketing Department, please feel free to contact us via email.