Hybrid-Virtual Event Services
Hybrid-Virtual Event Planning
Over a quarter of all future meetings will be hybrid. Do you have what you need to create a unique experience for all your guests? Your ministry can build meaningful, fruitful events with UMC Support’s quality, affordable, and church specific Hybrid-Virtual Event Planning service!
How Can Your Ministry Benefit?
- Comprehensive Event Planning
- Pre-Event RFPs, Agendas, Vendor Coordination, and More
- Unique Event Marketing Strategy
- Personalized Graphics, Branding, Website, and Messaging
- Full Event Production to Give You Peace of Mind
- Tools, Technology, and Expert Technical Staff to Make Your Event Run Seamlessly
Get Started Today!
Allow UMC Support’s Meeting Planning staff to equip you with the tools and information necessary to plan a gathering that will be positive and impactful for all, both in-person and online. For a free 30-minute initial consultation, contact our Connectional Relations team at (866) 367-4232 or email us at ConnectionalRelations@gcfa.org!
Interested in exploring new options? Review our Virtual Meeting Planning Tips to make sure you have what you need. Also, check out our handy Hybrid Event Checklist for an all-in-one guide and timeline to hybrid event planning!