Ace is a new ministry partner with General Council on Finance and Administration. Shop online and in your local Ace Hardware and receive 10% off* your purchase.
GCFA has partnered with Ace Hardware as a vetted national hardware supplier. Ace Hardware has a broad product line of facility supplies to help increase your productivity and reduce expenses. Local churches have exclusive access to Ace Hardware online and at more than 3,000 participating locations across the United States.
Create an account and start shopping today!
Each individual church will be set up with an account to take advantage of the benefits. Follow the instruction below to ensure your account is linked to receive the 10% discount on your purchases.
- To create an account, email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘New UMC Account’ in the subject line and the information below:
- Name of church/United Methodist organization
- Full name of primary contact
- Complete church address
- Contact phone number
- Email address (cannot be the same email that is tied to a personal acehardware.com account)
- If your email is on file with UMC, you should have received an email confirmation from Ace Hardware with password reset instructions for your new account. You can also go directly to acehardware.com to reset your password.
Use your National Account discount program online and in-store
- To place an order online, log into your account on acehardware.com/b2b-home, select your store from the participating store list and place your order
- You will need to have completed the steps above for your account to be linked to GCFA
- To find a participating store near you, go to www.acehardware.com/store-locator and click Filter By > Filter By Program > National B2B Program
- To make a purchase at a participating store, tell the cashier you have a national account with GCFA
- The cashier will pull up your organization name and apply your discount
*Exclusions apply. For a full list of exclusions, visit www.acehardware.com/customer-service and click on Exclusions.