top of page

Your Group Ruling Questions Answered

Updated: Feb 13, 2023

Does your United Methodist ministry need a federal tax exemption letter? There is an easier way than applying directly to the IRS! The Internal Revenue Service has designated the General Council on Finance and Administration of the United Methodist Church (or “GCFA”, the global administrative body of the denomination) to act on its behalf. GCFA certifies your ministry’s status and can issue your tax exemption letter!

Bình luận

bottom of page