FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the role of GCFA in The United Methodist Church?
The Book of Discipline ¶’s 801-824 provide the legal definition for GCFA in the United Methodist connection. The role of the agency in the Church’s mission of making disciples of Jesus Christ reaches beyond the legal definition. The resources on this website and available on here are developed to help the global United Methodist church be in ministry throughout the world.
What resources, tools, and information can you provide to help me in my local church?
The following links will take you to downloadable or informational resources for programs and products developed for use throughout the connection.
- External Relations – creative, innovative fundraising for church ministries
- Joyfully2UMC – the giving app
- Local Church Resource Guide: a list and resource guide to ministry partners that provide discounts or special offers for United Methodist churches.
- UMCmarket – the online shopping portal that generates donations for church ministries
- Park ‘N Fly – airport parking at a discounted rate for United Methodists
- UMCgpo.org - group purchasing portal for supplies and goods ordered by United Methodist churches.
"Welcome to our new website. Can't find what you are looking for?"