Resources During Covid-19
DOCUMENTS RELATED TO IMPACT ON THE CHURCH DURING THE PANDEMIC
- CDC Guidance for Church Administrators
- Guide to Live Streaming for Your Church - Download
- Guide to Understanding eGiving
- Guidance on Virtual Attendance for Churches
- Information for Churches that Did Not Receive a Loan Through PPP - April 30, 2020
- Ayuda financiera adicional GCFA - April 28 2020
- Non-Traditional Revenue ToolKit - Think Beyond the Offering Plate
- Paycheck Protection Program Information from LBMC - Rev. April 9 2020
- Understanding Live Streaming for Your Church - Video
PPP, CARES Act and RELATED INFORMATION
AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT of 2021 FURTHER EXTENDS COVID-19 RELIEF - New March 2021
CARES Act Overview
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act - Rev. July 1 2020
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Frequently Asked Questions - Revised January 12 2021
- 2021 PPP LOAN EXTENSION UNDER CONSOLIDATED APPROPRIATIONS ACT FROM GCFA & WESPATH - New Jan 21 2021
- PPP Flexibility Act Overview - Revised - January 21 2021
- GUIDANCE FOR UM BORROWERS ON THE PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM LOAN FORGIVENESS APPLICATION - Rev. January 21 2021
- PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM LOAN FORGIVENESS Q&A from GCFA & WESPATH - Rev. January 21 2021
- GUIDANCE FOR UM LOCAL CHURCHES ON THE PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM BORROWER APPLICATION FORM - Rev. January 21 2021
- Informacion sobre COVID - April 28 2020
- CARES Act - IRS Tax Credits (Employee Retention Credit) - 2021 CAA Update - New March 2021
- Extended Payroll Tax Credits for Paid Leave - New March 2021
- IRS Employee Retention Guidelines Related to the CARES Act - May 15 2020
If you have specific questions, please ask! Send emails to email@example.com and we will be happy to answer.
The General Council on Finance and Administration Responds to COVID-19 with Work Schedule Adjustments
Due to the global pandemic, the staff of the General Council on Finance and Administration (GCFA) have been and are continuing to work remotely. Meetings scheduled with staff will be conducted electronically using Web-Ex, Teams or Zoom. These changes are safety measures to protect the staff and clients of the agency and to help control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The Executive Management Team of GCFA will monitor relevant news outlets and health-care officials to determine if a more extended time is needed.
GCFA phone lines and emails will continue to be monitored. The regular working hours for GCFA are 8:30 – 5:00 Monday through Friday. IT Help Desk support hours for our clients will also continue as normal.
“We remain prayerful for everyone affected by the virus and are attempting to do our part in not spreading it further. We will continue to provide service to the connection, just in a different way,” said Moses Kumar, General Secretary and Treasurer.
Understanding Live Streaming for Your Church
Understanding E-Giving Webinar