Resources During Covid-19
DOCUMENTS RELATED TO IMPACT ON THE CHURCH DURING THE PANDEMIC
- Understanding Live Streaming for Your Church - Video
- Guide to Live Streaming for Your Church - Download
- A Guide to Understanding eGiving
- Non-Traditional Revenue ToolKit - Think Beyond the Offering Plate
- Guidance on Virtual Attendance for Churches
- CDC Guidance for Church Administrators
PPP, CARES Act and Related Information:
- New PPP Guidance Updated from Wespath and GCFA - Rev. June 18 2020
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Frequently Asked Questions - Rev. Jan 12 2021
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act - Rev. July 1 2020
- IRS Employee Retention Guidelines Related to the CARES Act - May 15 2020
- GUIDANCE FOR UM BORROWERS ON THE PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM LOAN FORGIVENESS APPLICATION - June 4 2020
- PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM GUIDANCE FROM GCFA & WESPATH - Rev. May 13 2020
- PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM LOAN FORGIVENESS Q&A from GCFA & WESPATH - Rev. June 4 2020
- Informacion sobre COVID - April 28 2020
- Orientación para las iglesias sobre el formulario de solicitud para El Plan de Protección de Nómina
- Paycheck Protection Program Information from LBMC - Rev. April 9 2020
- Information for Churches that Did Not Receive a Loan Through PPP - April 30, 2020
- Ayuda financiera adicional GCFA - April 28 2020
If you have specific questions or have an idea for a resource GCFA could offer, please ask! Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer.
The General Council on Finance and Administration Responds to COVID-19 with Work Schedule Adjustments
Due to the global pandemic, the staff of the General Council on Finance and Administration (GCFA) have been and are continuing to work remotely. Meetings scheduled with staff will be conducted electronically using Web-Ex or Zoom. These changes are safety measures to protect the staff and clients of the agency and to help control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. GCFA is not aware of any staff who have been tested, or who are positive for the virus. The Executive Management Team of GCFA will monitor relevant news outlets and health-care officials to determine if a more extended time is needed.
GCFA phone lines and emails will continue to be monitored. The regular working hours for GCFA are 8:30 – 5:00 Monday through Friday. IT Help Desk support hours for our clients will also continue as normal.
“We remain prayerful for everyone affected by the virus and are attempting to do our part in not spreading it further. We will continue to provide service to the connection, just in a different way,” said Moses Kumar, General Secretary and Treasurer.
Understanding Live Streaming for Your Church
Understanding E-Giving Webinar